Added Configuration Scenarios
There are now pages that cover in detail on how setting up CCNet for different scenario's : CI server, no security, bolted down security, gathering statistics, staging, ...
This will show how you can setup CCNet, and these pages guide you through it, step by step.
Setting up CCNet.config, making a build script, ...
This will help first time users a lot, and maybe give others some alternatives or tips :-)You can find them here : Scenarios : Wiki - Configuration - Scenarios
For the moment the following pages exist :
- Build Server Scenarios
- Step 1 Setting up Source Control
- Step 2 Build on Check-in
- Step 3 Add unit tests
- Step 4 Add Coverage
- Step 5 Add source code analysis
- Security scenarios
- Scenario 1 Small In-house Development Team
- Scenario 2 Large In-house Development Team
- Scenario 3 Open Source Project
Other pages coming in the near future
Tips and hints are welcome ...