- Registered on: 11/19/2013
- Last connection: 01/09/2018
Reported issues: 0
- 05:50 pm CruiseControl.NET General Discussion: RE: Who started a build
- The log file for each build contains the condition(s) that triggered the build. Here's an example:
- 05:04 pm CruiseControl.NET General Discussion: RE: How to execute a command in "Developer Command Prompt For VS 2013" via task?
- Well, in my VS 2010, the command that creates the Visual Studio 2010 Developer command prompt is:...
- 12:28 am CruiseControl.NET Help: RE: How to build only changed projects
- You are going to have to give a better description of the problem in order to get detailed help. Also define what yo...
- 04:50 pm CruiseControl.NET Help: RE: Adding multiple conditions in ccnet.config
- Yes it is possible. Use the *Conditional Task*. See http://www.cruisecontrolnet.org/projects/ccnet/wiki/Conditional...
- 04:01 pm CruiseControl.NET Help: RE: Change Link Text in Dashboard
- It doesn't look like there is an easy way. It appears the string is hard-coded into the C# source. You're going to ...
- 03:13 am CruiseControl.NET Help: RE: Help Please! How to enable the multi-threading on CruiseControl.Net?
- Are you putting all your projects into the same queue? That will cause the behavior you are seeing. Queues by defin...
- 11:00 pm CruiseControl.NET Help: RE: Conditional task block and HRESULT = '8000000A'
- I was finally able to resolve the problem using CCNet's API. Woot! Details at Stack Overflow: [[http://stackoverflo...
- I use Visual Studio 2010 with .vdproj files and am seeing an error a lot when building the MSI files for my applicati...
- 10:39 pm CruiseControl.NET Help: RE: Configuration preprocessor and Windows environment
- Thank you very much! I never came across that Stackoverflow article in my searches. Using the info you provided, I ...
- CruiseControl.NET's configuration preprocessor isn't reading my Windows environment like I am expecting it to. Here's...
Also available in: Atom