Welcome to CruiseControl.NET, an Automated Continuous Integration server, implemented using the .NET Framework.
Get started with CruiseControl.NET¶
- CruiseControl.NET Wiki – Documentation, Downloads, Support, …
- About CruiseControl.NET – What is CruiseControl.NET?
- Installation – How to install and run CruiseControl.NET
- Configuration – How to configure CruiseControl.NET
- Download latest release
- Latest nightly builds are available here
Communicate and Support¶
Hosting infrastructure sponsored by Nauck IT KG
CCNet 1.8.5 Released
Most important updates : ° Support for Tfs/VS 2013 ° Git does not fetch entire changeset with a new project see setting MaxAmountOfModificationsToFetch in Git (default 100) ° Dashboard install in IIS 7 works
CCNet 1.8.4 Released
This update mainly has WebDashboard and sourcecontrol improvements, also some issues are fixed in the parallel task.
CCNet 1.8.3 Released
Highlights : * Several Parallel Task fixes * the syntax highlighter disables itself if logs are too big (default 50k) * Several preprocessor fixes
CCNet 1.8.2 Released
There was a breaking bug in the 1.8.1 in the power shell task. 1.8.0 did not have this bug, only 1.8.1.
CCNet 1.8.1 Released
The first fix for 1.8 has been released : 1.8.1